Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Pink (instagram: immids)

"Think pink but don't wear it" - sorry Karl, possible fashion faux pas? Although I was initially aprehensive of the colour I have decided it is one of my favourites in my wardrobe - (because I tend to obviously wear way too much black and white). It's perfect to make me slightly less funeral-goer, oui?  The blazer is from mango a while ago and I also wore it to LFWend ( *+outfit repeater*+ ), which I will be putting up a post about very soon! Hope you like the outfit, thanks for reading/following :* Xxx

I also now have instagram so follow me if you want: immids



17 comments:

  1. your skirt is so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blazer is so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit, I love your hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit :). Following you on instargram and also on GFC xx

    http://vintagelilabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look!
    I love your blazer! :)

    Path to my Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so pretty! I love your outfit, and especially the blazer! :)

    sheisagirlygirl.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely adore the androgynous trend therefore completely ADORE this look! you rock it!
    I love your blog, now following x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful skirt <3 pink is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You´re so lovely! Very beautiful outfit. Please write articles and pohotoshoot more. Follow my blog: www.katerina-f.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your style, he is pretty. luceflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love your style. It's so unique, I found you on lookbook,since than I am your true follower. Just keep going like this.

    ReplyDelete